Text Resizing


Hamilton Southeastern Schools is the primary district for families living in Fishers, Indiana and portions of neighboring Noblesville, Indiana. HSE Schools serves students in preschool through 12th grade. HSE schools is the fourth largest district in Indiana with more than 21,600 students enrolled during the 2019-20 school year. The district is rated A by the Indiana Department of Education.

If you are interested in enrolling at HSE Schools, please follow the 3 steps below:

1.  Determine which school your student will attend by visiting our MySchool Locator. The School your student will attend is determined by your home address. Still don't know? Search by subdivision.

2. Gather the following information and documents:
     State-issued Birth Certificate
     Photo ID
     Proof of Guardianship or Custody
     Proof of Residency
     Current Immunization Records

3.  Register hereComplete the online registration packet. If you are having trouble enrolling online, please contact your child's school.

Additional Enrollment Information: 

Admission to Kindergarten

Hamilton Southeastern Schools has an early entrance policy for kindergarten.  Your child must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2019 to qualify for early entrance to kindergarten.  No assessments are necessary.  However, if you are unsure about early entrance or kindergarten readiness, you may contact our central office at 317-594-4100 to consult with our Director of Elementary Education.

Admission to First Grade

A child residing in the Hamilton Southeastern Schools and having successfully completed a Kindergarten Program - public, private, homeschool is eligible to enter grade one. Children not having completed a Kindergarten program will be assessed for proper placement.

Application for Early Entrance into First Grade


If you would like your child to attend a different school other than your "home" school or if you have not taken possession of your home/apartment, you will need to submit a transfer appeal request.

Can I transfer if I live outside of the district?

Hamilton Southeastern Schools does NOT accept outside transfers.

Am I allowed to transfer to another school within the district?

If you are currently in the HSE district and want to transfer to another school, you must complete a Transfer Appeal. If you have more than one student wanting to transfer buildings, use this form.

What if my student completed their junior year of high school, but will be moving. Can they finish their last year at HSE?

Yes. Students who have completed their junior year at Fishers High School or Hamilton Southeastern High School may complete their senior year regardless of their residency. Students must provide their own transportation. If moving outside of the district, you must file a Transfer Appeal as listed above.

Hamilton Southeastern Schools

  • Central Office
  • 13485 Cumberland Road, Fishers, IN 46038
  • Office Hours: M - F 7:30am - 4:30pm 
  • (317) 594-4100  (800) 905-6665

  • HSE Schools wants to hear from you! Contact the administration office with comments, suggestions and feedback on how we can make things better by clicking here

Our Mission

Hamilton Southeastern Schools, as a forward-thinking school district, provides educational opportunities to ensure the success of each and every student, to become a responsible citizen and to positively influence an ever-changing world community.