CPR Class Information
Dr. Autumn Murray is a pharmacist and former educator who believes in assisting teachers, staff and community members with the CPR skills required to support staff and students. Autumn offers CPR training throughout the district during the school year and into the summer.
- The CPR class takes 2 ½ hours to complete
- The price for the class is $45.00 for adult/child CPR/AED. There is an additional $5.00 charge if you want to add infant CPR to the end of the class.
- Payment can be with cash, check or to Autumn’s Venmo account. Payment is due the day of class.
- You will receive a CPR card online following the class.
- Email Autumn at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about the CPR class or sign up for current classes here.