This school year, meal prices will resume
. The funding allowing us to offer free breakfasts and lunches to our students during the COVID-19 pandemic has expired
What does this mean for your family?
Hamilton Southeastern Schools participates in the National School Lunch Program which provides free or reduced-price meals to qualifying students. Families must re-apply for these benefits each year, even if you qualified previously. Applications and participation are confidential.
How do I know if my family qualifies?
Households are encouraged to apply before the start of the school year to avoid unpaid meal charges.
How do I apply for assistance?
If my family doesn’t qualify, what are the meal prices?
- - Log into your Skyward Family Access account. Be sure to use your parent login and not your student’s login. - - The application is only available with a parent Skyward login.
- Select a student.
- - Click on ‘Food Services’ on the left-hand side of the screen.
- - Click on the ‘Applications’ link located towards the top of the screen, then click ‘Add an Application.’
- - The system will take you through a series of steps, including a Parent Letter, Instructions, Federal Income Chart, Privacy Act and Non-Discrimination Statements.
- - For complete instructions, click here.
- You can also download Indiana Department of Education an application by clicking here.
Meal prices for 2022-23 will be approved by the School Board on July 27.
If you have any questions, please contact Nutrition and Food Service Director Karen Ogden at 317-594-4100 or email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to serving your child this school year!