Instruction During Isolation
For students who are isolated due to COVID-19, teachers will provide students with missing work as they would do with any other absence. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Post assignments on Canvas.
- Email class work directly to student.
- Leave instructional materials at the front office of school for pick-up.
A teacher is quarantined and entire class is quarantined.
- The teacher will post lessons on Canvas for student access.
- Students will remain home for the quarantine period and will access Canvas for their lesson and or assignments.
A teacher is isolated but the class is not.
- The teacher will provide instruction via Zoom to the class. Lessons and or assignments will be posted on Canvas for those students unable to Zoom.
The teacher is in isolation and some of the class is also in isolation.
- Absent students will access lessons/assignments provided by the teacher.
- There will be a substitute teacher assigned to the class for students who are present and the individual will carry out lesson plans supplied by the teacher.
K-6 Related Arts
- Absent students will access a grade-level lessons/assignments (Choice Board) on Canvas.
Students with Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Students with previously written IEP contingency plan may have Zoom as a method of instruction.